Título da Vaga: Nursery Success Coordinator (CS) Petrolina/PE
Descrição: Somos visionários, motivados a resolver os desafios mais difíceis do mundo e nos esforçando por um mundo onde saúde para todos…fome para ninguém não é mais um sonho, e sim uma possibilidade real.
Estamos fazendo isso com energia, curiosidade e dedicação absoluta, sempre aprendendo a partir de perspectivas peculiares daqueles ao nosso redor, expandindo nosso pensamento, aumentando nossas capacidades e redefinindo o “impossível”.
Há muitas razões para se juntar a nós. Mas se você deseja construir uma carreira significativa e cheia de possibilidades em uma comunidade de mentes distintas e brilhantes de modo a fazer uma diferença expressiva, há apenas uma escolha.
Nursery Success Coordinator (CS) Petrolina/PE
At Bayer, we work hard to make this company a better place for our employees – and the world a better place for everyone. “Health for all, hunger for none.” That’s our vision at Bayer.
Bayer is a global company with core competencies in the areas of life sciences, health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, we set trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their life quality.
We are committed to diversity in all aspects for all employees and candidates, regardless of ethnicity, color, race, religion, origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other conditions. And all opportunities are open to people with disabilities.
Position: Nursery Solutions Coordinator (CS) Petrolina/PE
YOUR MISSION WILL BE TO:
- Lead a team of Research Associates, Assistants and contract workers.
- Ensure that feedback, critical conversations, coaching, and development planning are happening at all levels of the organization.
- Administer the recruiting, training, development and retention of personnel
- Meet site safety requirements as well as foster a safe working environment
- Engage on site Leadership team to ensure aligned vision for optimal future state
- Lead initiatives to identify and implement process improvements in operational models, enhancing timeliness, quality, reliability, safety and cost of production
- Assess new productivity opportunities and make investments recommendations.
- Provide detailed experimental and cost-benefit data to support.
- Lead cross-functional groups in designing, reviewing and implementing new workflows, tools and technologies, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop detailed Project plans to test plant growth protocol improvements at scale for deployment recommendations to seed production workflows.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of the projects
- Monitor Project progress continously and provide reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Work with cutting edge proprietary field research equipment and innovative technologies allowing innovations to be timely implemented in Brazil.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE POSITION?
- PhD, MS or BS with strong relevant experience in Agricultural Science, Pathology, Genetics, Crop Science, or Product Management.
- Experience working with people from various backgrounds and ability to foster & maintain relationships at many levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal & communication skills with demonstrated ability to listen & translate needs into solutions
- Experience in influencing, leading and developing people
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Portuguese
- Location: Petrolina/PE
What´s in it for you?
At Bayer we have established our benefits in three essential pillars, which integrate and converge to promote the life quality and well-being of our employees.
- Health Care Plan
- Dental Plan
- Medicines Subsidy
- “Conte Comigo” – Psychological, chemical dependence, legal and financial assistance
- “Bem Nascer” – Health monitoring during pregnancy, no coparticipation in the health care plan, workshop for pregnant women (employees or partner of employees), extended maternity and paternity leave, daycare assistance, Bepantol baby, etc.
- Private Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- CoopBayer – Cooperative that aims at the financial education and giving credit for employees
- Holidays bridge and holidays regular schedule, occurs all year round, including eve of National Holidays
- Vacations flexibility (within the provisions of the Brazilian legislation)
- **Bayer Country Club – Country Club facilities: Leisure area, game room, swimming pool, gym, party room and football pitch)
- *Working from Home policy
- *Flex Time and Short Friday
*There may be some difference in the benefits package according to position and location
**It depends on employee association
Bayer continues to hire for all positions, the interviews and the onboarding process are being conducted virtually due to COVID-19. We have taken all the safety measures to take care of our employees and we are going through this together.
Período disponível para candidatura: Até 19.10 Referência: 490981
Divisão: Crop Science Local: Brasil : Pernambuco : Petrolina
Área Funcional: Biotecnologia Nível da Posição:
Grupo de Contratação: Regular Horário de Trabalho: Adm
Localização: Petrolina – PE
Data: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 02:21:24 GMT
Clique aqui para se candidatar.