Título da Vaga: Analytics Senior Analyst
Empresa: Mondelēz International
Descrição: Job Description
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Together with analytics team leaders you will support our business with excellent data models to uncover trends that can drive long-term business results.
How you will contribute
- Execute the business analytics agenda in conjunction with analytics team leaders
- Work with best-in-class external partners who leverage analytics tools and processes
- Use models/algorithms to uncover signals/patterns and trends to drive long-term business performance
- Execute the business analytics agenda using a methodical approach that conveys to stakeholders what business analytics will deliver
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Using data analysis to make recommendations to analytic leaders
- Understanding in best-in-class analytics practices
- Knowledge of Indicators (KPI’s) and scorecards
- Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau, Excel, Alteryx, R, Python, etc. is a plus
This position requires a proactive, structured and persuasive person to act within a multi-functional team. The winner candidate will have proven business acumen, ability to translate analytics learnings into actionable recommendations, proactive attitude and excellent communications skills. There is minimum travel required and no direct reports.
The key focus areas for this position are:
- Market Mix Modelling (MMM), Marketing ROI measurement & Optimisation
- Business Drivers Analysis
- Reporting and Scorecard
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Brazil is Mondelēz International’s fourth largest operation in the world, with 10,000 employees at 17 sites proudly making, selling and distributing some of the most loved brands of gums, candies, powdered beverages, cream cheeses, chocolates, biscuits, and desserts in Brazil. We make snacking favorites like Bis, Lacta, Oreo, Club Social, Sonho de Valsa, Trakinas, Trident, Halls, Royal, Tang and many others. We truly are part of Brazilians’ lives: You can find our mouth-watering products in more than 700,000 locations in the country. Our plants are based in Vitoria de Santo Antão, in Pernambuco state, and Curitiba, in Paraná state. We will relaunch our tech center in 2020 so we can keep creating innovative choices, offering the right snack for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Analytics & Modelling
Analytics & Data Science
Localização: São Paulo – SP
Data: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 03:00:36 GMT
Clique aqui para se candidatar.