Título da Vaga: Accounting Analyst Sênior
Empresa: Mondelēz International
Descrição: Job Description
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You may also perform complex analyses of performance results. In addition, you will compile, consolidate, and analyze accounting and finance information for financial statements and reports and perform other special projects as assigned.
How You Will Contribute
- Support accounting and external reporting activities including accurate and timely USGAAP reporting and timeliness and integrity of Statutory Financial reporting BRGAAP, Balance Sheet reconciliations, KPIs,. As required, you will also support activities performed by Mondelēz International Business Services/third-party service providers during month/quarter/year-end close and Statutory Audit
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment and comply with Mondelēz International’s AER policies. You will also support audit and SOX activities and provide information at an auditor’s and IC requests
- Perform special projects (RPA’s and others)as requested
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify opportunities to improve ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Contribute to a high-performing Accounting and External Reporting (AER) team and invest in your personal development
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Strong technical expertise in accounting and external reporting including understanding USGAAP, IFRS or local GAAP, close processes and financial reporting systems (SAP experience preferred). Knowledge in policy, controls and compliance design including SOX reporting
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and experience working in Industry or Big Four accounting preferred
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including strong communication skills. Team player with a drive to deliver results and learning on the fly
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and financial system knowledge
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values, policies and external regulations
- Learn on the fly and hands on
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Brazil is Mondelēz International’s fourth largest operation in the world, with 10,000 employees at 17 sites proudly making, selling and distributing some of the most loved brands of gums, candies, powdered beverages, cream cheeses, chocolates, biscuits, and desserts in Brazil. We make snacking favorites like Bis, Lacta, Oreo, Club Social, Sonho de Valsa, Trakinas, Trident, Halls, Royal, Tang and many others. We truly are part of Brazilians’ lives: You can find our mouth-watering products in more than 700,000 locations in the country. Our plants are based in Vitoria de Santo Antão, in Pernambuco state, and Curitiba, in Paraná state. We will relaunch our tech center in 2020 so we can keep creating innovative choices, offering the right snack for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accounting & External Reporting
Localização: Curitiba – PR
Data: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 05:04:12 GMT
Clique aqui para se candidatar.